Saturday 28 July 2012

London 2012 - 28/07/12



The opening ceremony summed up British life and was a hit world wide! It makes me more eager to get down to the capital and get views on the Games so far from the lucky spectators.

Today it has been confirmed I will be heading down to London on Wednesday on a coach leaving at 8am with the Americans that are in Worcester at the moment. I will come back Saturday with hopefully plenty of material which I can develop and send to my chosen outlets.

I have also been informed today by the leader of the BSU team Ryan Sparrow, that while working alongside the Americans in London, I will be gathering stories for TNT Magazine, Podium and Ludus.

This will no doubt be a massive boost to my portfolio!

Below is our Worcester University at the Olympics team which was published in the Worcester News and on the University of Worcester website.

No comments:

Post a Comment