Monday 6 August 2012

London 2012 - 6/08/12


Today was my last full day in Worcester before heading back up to London tomorrow. The coach leaves in the morning but due to work I'll be getting the train with Kate at 7 in the evening to get to our flat around 10.30pm.

James left early this morning as he was told to meet Renaldo Lawrence outside Stratford station at 1.30pm to get an interview. While packing, blogging an sorting through stories I waited to hear how James got on.

When I eventually got hold of him I found out the interview was a success and we could use it to write a feature on Renaldo and his son Andrew Lawrence who were hoping to contact directly. Renaldo was even kind enough to give James tickets to the Nigeria v France basketball game after the interview!

With everything going as planned the only thing still bugging me was that I still hadn't managed to grab tickets to an event which seemed impossible.

If I could get a ticket to an event it would be the gateway to endless stories from fans and players to the match report itself.

I have one last week in London and will try one last time to clinch tickets to an event tomorrow.

Other than that I'm up to date and looking forward to heading back down to the Capital to dive straight back into the London 2012 Olympic Games.

No comments:

Post a Comment